I was talking to my lovely lady the other day (yes I am talking about you Beauty Voyeur). We were going through my endless pit of makeup and skincare products. It posed a question, if i could only have five products what would they be. I have thought about it and I couldn't do it. I would make do with 6.
This was hard, but these are things that I use every day. Here they are in order from top to bottom, left to right.
1. Shu Uemura Cleanser - This is amazing stuff, doesn't leave your skin feeling dry once washed off
2. Daily Scrub - 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator is a great scrub. I was always told using a scrub once a week is all you need, this is a myth. This one is mild enough to use everyday. Even better it is super cheap and available from Priceline
3. Mascara - I can't live without my Trish McEvoy mascara (which i stock up when i am away) but a good alternative is Dior show for my Aussie ladies!
4. Daily Moisturiser - QV Daily Moisturiser is great! It has a spf 30 rating and once again super affordable and available from Priceline
5. Blush - Nars Orgasm blush - I am cheating here I would use this as a eyeshadow as well.
6. Lip Love - Fresh Rose lip tint - moisturising with a hit a colour perfect!
7. Foundation - Mac Face and Body - This has great coverage and last all day long without feeling heavy.