At the start of this year I posted my new year resolutions. As a reflect on the year that was and the resolutions I made I am one happy lady... Here is a quick recap:
1. TO NOT BE A BAD BLOGGER: Note to Self, if you write another post saying "i have been a bad blogger" due to not posted you might as well delete the blog. This will not happen. Once a week is my aim with the chance of more
- Well I haven't been the best blogger but i have made a change to make it better. I undertook Holly Becker's e-couse from Decor8, Blogging your way. Here I learnt so many things to improve my blog. One thing that I am proud of is that I "Came out" and shared my blog with my friends and family on Facebook and I have seen and increase in readership. It was highly inspiring and I recommend it to anyone that has started or is starting a blog. The great thing also is you can connect with students during and after the course which is so valuable.
- The other thing that I learnt is if i don't have anything to post.... Don't post a thing.
- The Palace is moving along smoothly and I am happy with its progress.....I am currently putting the finishing touches on the study and I can't wait to show you
- Ok, this didn't happen. I entered the Real Living decorator competition but unfortunately i didn't get a mention. But the one thing I did learn is that if I am happy with my "Palace" and how I decorate it, that is a reward enough. As much as Real Living is one of my favourite mags, a mention is not the be all and end all.
- This took work but i think that I have accomplished this. :)
- Increase Lady Fable's readership and content
- Get out more and explore the great city I live in (Melbourne, for those who don't know) and document it for my blog
Do you have any great dreams for next year? Did you fulfill your resolutions from last year?
However you celebrate the night tonight, enjoy and be safe. I will see you all next year. May it be great.